Skip to Main Content
I Want To...
Select a Category
Animal Care & Control
Benefits / Wellness
Board of Supervisors
Boards and Commissions
Clerk of the Board of Supervisors
Correctional Health Services
Public Defense Services
Regulatory - Planning & Development
Regulatory Group Common Forms
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Waste Tire Generator Registration Form
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Maricopa County Environmental Services Department
Waste Resources & Recycling
11400 E Pecos Rd, Mesa 85212
Hours of Operation: 6:00AM - 3:30PM
What you need in order to apply
1. Tire Dealers must attach a copy of your Business License along with your waste tire generator registration form. If you have more than one location, you must list each location in your application before you utilize the facilities.
2. New Tire Dealers are required to submit a copy of their TR-1 with the waste tire generator registration form.
3. All residents will need their County Assessor Parcel Number on the application and a photocopy of their AZ D.L. OR I.D. with your waste tire registration form.
What you need to know before you bring tires for drop off:
1. Make sure you have your completed waste tire disposal manifest, one for each place of business or each resident you collected tires from to the Tire Recycling Facility. The manifest is mandatory and your tire load will be rejected without proper paperwork.
2. Bring a copy of the waste tire generator registration form to the Tire Recycling facility. The permit is required to dispose of your tires.
3. Tires must be generated within Maricopa County.
4. Make sure your tires are removed from the rims and not encased with dirt.
5. Shredded, burnt, cut, or encased with dirt tires are not accepted.
6. Residents may dispose of a maximum of 50 waste tires per year.
7. You must follow all posted rules at the disposal site.
Upon approval, the Department will issue registration #.
Name of Company
Sales Tax Id #:
Type of Waste Tire Generator:
-- Select One --
New Tire Sales*
Used Tire Sales
One Time Special Clean-Up
*A copy of a current Business License or TR-1 must be provided with the registration form / Tire Dealers
Upload Business license.
Do you have a different mailing address?
Upload copy of latest TR-1 filed with the Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR).
Upload copy of latest TR-1 payment to ADOR.
Upload completed “Waste Tire Generator form.
Pursuant to Article 8 Waste Tire Disposal, A.R.S. 44 -1302, F, Maricopa County is required to establish a Registration procedure for their waste tire collection sites. In accordance with this statute, any business or Person who generates waste tires in Maricopa County and desires to dispose of these waste tires in a Maricopa Waste Tire Collection Site, must register with Maricopa County.
As an authorized representative of the above noted Waste Tire generator, I hereby agree to comply with all applicable Arizona Waste Tire Disposal laws, regulations and Ordinances.
Electronic Signature Agreement
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
Information entered on this form will be retained by Maricopa Environmental Services Department and is a record as defined by Arizona law. This form will be provided without redaction in response to a public record request unless any of the information is exempt from release under Arizona law.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
▲ Back to top
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow