Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
  1. Existing and proposed county roadway maintenance
    If you have questions, concerns and/or comments about existing or proposed county roadway maintenance contact the Maricopa County Department of Transportation at (602) 506-8600.
  2. Streetlights
    In the unincorporated areas of Maricopa County, public streetlights are typically owned, operated, and maintained by the utility companies and therefore outages should be reported to the appropriate utility company. However, for streetlights attached to poles at signalized intersections, you may contact MCDOT at (602) 506-6063
  3. Contact the Office of Superintendent of Streets
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.