What can I build on the property?

Before considering future development plans for a particular property, check with the local jurisdiction of the subject property to obtain guidance as to the allowed uses of the subject property. If the subject property is located within a floodplain, a floodplain use permit or equivalent will be required prior to making any changes to the property. The District enforces floodplain regulations in unincorporated Maricopa County and regulates the location and construction of buildings and other developments within designated floodplains. Keep in mind that some jurisdictions within Maricopa County enforce their own floodplain regulations.

Return to Real Estate Department

Show All Answers

1. How much does this property cost?
2. Does the property have to be auctioned?
3. How long does the purchase process take?
4. What is the cost of the bid deposit to bring a property to auction?
5. What is the deposit for participating at the auction?
6. What happens to my bid deposit?
7. What if I'm the successful bidder and my financing falls through?
8. Is a Broker's Commission offered?
9. What can I build on the property?
10. How does the County advertise?
11. Are these the only properties the County, District and MCDOT have available for auction?
12. What about County buildings?
13. Can I bid below the starting bid if the minimum is not met?