Posted on: September 3, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: September 3
Get the latest information on CARES act funding and how it's being allocated to help those affected by COVID. Learn about school reopening recommendations and how to use the dashboard tool to view your school's recommendation, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The September 3, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Mask Mandate in Effect for Maricopa County
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message: How Maricopa County Is Using Federal CARES Act Dollars
- CARES Act Funds: Housing The Homeless
- CARES Act Funds: Providing Rental Assistance
- CARES Act Funds: Helping Local Businesses And Non-Profits
- School Reopening Recommendations
- How Do I “Select The View” For My School?
- How Much Of The Population Really Has COVID-19?
- Maricopa County Programs Are Helping Individuals And The Economy
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources