Posted on: July 24, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: July 24
Get updates on Maricopa County confirmed COVID-19 cases, safety precautions, testing, how to prevent spread, statewide actions, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The July 24, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Governor Ducey Updates Statewide COVID-19 Response
- County Services Impacted by Pandemic
- Key Message: We’re headed in the right direction, but we can’t let our guard down.
- Where Can I Get Tested?
- Who Should Get Tested?
- 6 Things You Can Do To Prevent Getting or Spreading COVID-19
- In Case You Missed It: This Week’s Update from Unified Command
- Latest Statewide Actions
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources