Posted on: July 23, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: July 23
Get updates on Maricopa County confirmed COVID-19 cases, Governor's statewide updates, Public Health's role in advising schools, how COVID-19 affects kids, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The July 23, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Governor Ducey Updates Statewide COVID-19 Response
- County Services Impacted by Pandemic
- Key Message: Health Data Will Guide Arizona School Plans
- Public Health’s Role: Advising Schools, Not Making Policy
- How Does COVID-19 Affect Kids?
- Two Actions Parents Can Take Right Now
- Behind the Numbers: 100,000 Cases in Maricopa County
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources