Cases We Handle

  1. Appeals & PCR
  2. Capital PCR
  3. Dependency
  4. Felony
  5. Representation
  6. Sexually Violent

Appeals & Post-Conviction Relief (PCR)

If you are convicted after a trial and wish to appeal your conviction and/or sentence, you have the right to file an appeal.

Discuss this with your attorney prior to and immediately after sentencing. If you decide to appeal your conviction and/or sentence, the notice of appeal must be filed within 20 days of your sentencing date.

Right to PCR
The right to PCR is the right of a person convicted of a crime to have his or her criminal conviction or sentence reviewed by a court for errors or mistakes.