COVID-19 Vaccine - Providers and Partners
Interested in becoming a COVID-19 vaccinator?
Any organization or provider that wants to provide vaccination will need to enroll as a COVID-19 vaccine provider and meet certain enrollment requirements. Visit the CDC’s website to learn how to enroll as COVID-19 Vaccination Provider.
If you are a mobile vaccine provider offering on-site/in-home COVID-19 vaccinations in Maricopa County, please fill out our mobile provider contact form.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Resources for Vaccine Information
- The Arizona Partnership for Immunization (TAPI) COVID-19 Vaccine Trainings
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccines (Requirements, Trainings, and Resources)
- FAQs for Healthcare Providers
- CDC: COVID-19 Vaccination Clinical & Professional Resources
- Provider Resources for COVID-19 Vaccine Conversations with Patients
- ADA Recommendations for Vaccination Sites (PDF)
FDA Fact Sheets for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine
- Pfizer 6 months - 4 years
- Pfizer 5-11 years:
- Pfizer 12+ years:
- Moderna 6 months - 5 years
- Moderna 6-11 years Primary Series
- Moderna 6 years and older Bivalent Booster
- Moderna 12 years and older Primary Series
Johnson & Johnson/Janssen
Long-term Care Facilities
There are a variety of options to coordinate access to COVID-19 vaccines for long-term care facilities. Long-term care providers are encouraged to consider the option that works best for their residents and staff when coordinating access to the COVID-19 vaccines.
Maricopa County Department of Public Health recommends that facilities establish relationships with LTC partners and retail pharmacy partners who can offer primary and booster doses for new residents on an ongoing basis. If you are unable to establish a standing vaccine provider, please consider mobile vaccine providers.
- If you have attempted to locate a provider utilizing the Mobile Provider Directory and haven’t found assistance yet, you can register your ADHS licensed Long-term Care Facility using this link.
Community Partners in Vaccine Delivery
Is your organization interested in hosting a community-based vaccination event?
Community-based vaccine delivery partners interested in hosting an event can fill out this form.
- Community-based vaccination events are offered based on availability of vaccines, vaccination providers, and host location.
Community-based vaccine delivery partners include:
- Healthcare systems, community health clinics, long term care facilities
- Cities, towns, essential and critical infrastructure employers
- Organizations serving high-risk populations, such as older adults, people experiencing homelessness, and people are incarcerated.
What happens at a vaccination event? Watch these videos to see our community partners in action vaccinating those at highest-risk for exposure and/or severe illness from COVID-19.
[VIDEO] K-12 School/Childcare Workers at Cesar Chavez H.S.
[VIDEO] Guadalupe Senior Housing Event
[VIDEO] Deer Valley Unified K-12 School/Childcare Workers Vaccination Event
Still Have Questions?
If you have questions, please submit your question here Still Have Questions? Still Have Questions? Still Have Questions? Still Have Questions? Still Have Questions? Still Have Questions? or call us at 602-506-6767.