Our adult immunization clinic provides vaccinations for adults (19 years and older) at no cost regardless of insurance status. Please bring your insurance card (if you have one) and immunization record to your appointment.
Call 602-506-6767 to set up an appointment
(Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM)
1645 E. Roosevelt St, Suite 1130,
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Our three children's clinic locations will also provide immunizations for adults.
Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM
Closed from 12 to 1 PM
Vaccines We Offer
Eligibility to receive the following adult vaccines is based on your insurance status and vaccine availability.
- Pertussis/Tetanus/Diphtheria (Tdap)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza (Flu)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster Vaccine)
- Chicken Pox (Varicella Vaccine)
Other Vaccine Providers
- Chandler Regional Medical Center provides free immunization clinics to those who are eligible (including adults) through their Outreach Immunization Program on certain dates and locations. These are by appointment only.
- Vaccines may be available at private doctor offices, pharmacies, workplaces, community health clinics, or other community locations. If your primary healthcare provider does not stock all the vaccines recommended for you, ask for a referral.
- Federally funded health centers can provide services if you don’t have health insurance or a regular source of health care – you pay what you can afford based on your income. Locate a health center near you.
Foreign Travel Immunizations
We do not offer travel vaccines, however, there are many options in our community:
- Call your physician to see if they have the vaccine(s) for you
- Contact your local pharmacy
- Contact Passport Health
To identify which vaccines you may need for travel, visit the CDC’s website and select the country you’re visiting.