A litter awareness program where citizen groups can volunteer to pick up litter along Flood Control District (FCD) structures
Who Can Volunteer?
- Any business, group or organization can apply
- Each group must have a designated Group Leader who is 18 years old
- All participants must be at least 12 years old
- Volunteer Safety Requirements
Which FCD Structures Are Available for Adoption?
- Sossaman Road Channel
- East Fork Cave Creek
- Reems Road Channel
What Must Volunteers Provide?
- One year commitment to pick up litter along a District Structure
- A commitment to pick up litter at least two times a year
- A working group of six to ten people
- One volunteer member to serve as a group leader
- Volunteer Application
What Does FCD Provide?
- Safety vests for use during clean-up
- Litter bags for clean-up; FCD will dispose of filled bags
- Safety training for group leaders
- Clean Up Report
Questions about the program?