The Maricopa County GIS Regional Technical Council is a venue where local city, county, and state agencies, along with educational institutions and major utilities can showcase work and collaborate with their peers regarding GIS. The Council has multiple meetings throughout the year around the County to help foster GIS growth in our community.We would love to have you attend and/or present how you are using and furthering GIS in your agency so please reach out to us.
You're probably wondering when the next Maricopa Regional GIS Technical Council meeting will be. Instead of planning the next meeting, we've been busy putting together a joint GIS Day event (November 2016)!
This all day event will feature:
- Nationally recognized keynote presenters
- Displays of products and services valuable for geospatial understanding
- Several 20 minute sessions explaining how GIS can be/is utilized locally
- All events and displays are at Phoenix City Hall and County Board Meeting auditorium. These are located across from each other at 200 & 205 West Jefferson Street, in downtown Phoenix.
- Public parking can be found at 300 West Jefferson, one block west
- Many lunch venues are available in/around CityScape at 11 West Washington, one block to the east