AQD Online Portal
The most common activities submitted through the AQD Online Portal are asbestos notifications and source permits. Dust permits and subcontractor registrations should visit the Dust and Miscellaneous Portal webpage.
The following activities can be completed through the AQD Online Portal:
- Asbestos notifications and revisions
- New permit applications, renewals, and minor/non-minor modifications for:
- General/ATO facilities
- Non-Title V facilities
- Title V facilities
To access the AQD Online Portal, the user must create an Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) IMPACT account through the Environmental Protection Agency. Once an account has been created, the user will have access to their facility through the AQD Online Portal.
STEP 1: Review the PDF guide or video tutorial below to create your electronic signature account through the Environmental Protection Agencies SCS electronic reporting site.
If your organization/company has never had a permit with the Maricopa County Air Quality Department (MCAQD), or if your organization/company has recently changed ownership, submit the Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) IMPACT Registration Form (PDF) before attempting to create your SCS IMPACT account. Do not fill out this form if your organization/company already has a current permit with MCAQD.
Individual consultants and performance testing companies must register themselves as an organization/company before beginning the process of creating a SCS IMPACT account.
STEP 2: Login to your SCS IMPACT account to access the AQD Online Portal.
STEP 3: Access applicable guidance documents from resource links below to navigate through the portal.
Please be aware that a SCS IMPACT account is strictly for individual use, and that it is a violation of federal law to use or share SCS login information with any other individual. If an individual is found to be in violation of the SCS Terms and Conditions, AQD Online Portal and SCS privileges will be permanently revoked.
- Facility Contact Updates (PDF)
- Facility Contact Type Definitions (PDF)
- Submitting Compliance Reports (PDF)
- Submitting Facility Inventory Changes (PDF)
- Submitting a Permit Application in the AQD Online Portal (PDF)
- Submitting a Permit Cancellation Request (PDF)
- Submitting a Permit Renewal Application (General and Non-Title V Only) (PDF)
- Submitting a Permit Modification Application (PDF)
When a user submits an application, registration, or notification, the portal will automatically direct the user to a payment screen. When a customer receives an invoice via email from MCAQD, there are two payment options:
- Payment for all MCAQD invoices can be made by visiting the link provided in the invoice email. Select the ‘Invoices’ tab, then select the 'Pay Invoice" link, then enter the invoice number, then select ‘Make an ePayment’. No account or login is required for this option.
- AQD Online Portal users can also continue to pay invoices at their convenience by logging in to their SCS Electronic Signature account and selecting the ‘Invoice’ tab.
Troubleshooting AQD Online Portal Accounts
- Adding Multiple Organizations to an AQD Online Portal SCS IMPACT Account (PDF)
- Adding a Certifier Role to an Existing AQD Online Portal SCS IMPACT Account (PDF)
Receiving ‘too many answer attempts’ when submitting?