Permit Intake and Kiosk Locations
Central Permit Intake Office3800 N. Central Ave., Suite 1400, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Visitor Parking Map
Office Hours: Currently Closed
Note: The MCAQD One Stop Shop office currently located at 501 N. 44th Street will permanently close at end of business on Thursday, March 25, 2021.
The following forms may be submitted using the county kiosks:
- Air Permit Cancellation Request
- Contact Update Form
- Subcontractor Change Request Form
- Dust Control Plan Change
- Dust Permit Cancellation Request
- Permit Acreage Increase Request
North Valley Regional Library
Fountain Hills Library
Goodyear Branch Library
Paradise Valley Community College
Queen Creek Branch Library
Sun City Branch Library
Northwest Regional Library
White Tank Branch Library
- Dust permit applications, subcontractor registrations, open burn permit applications, and tanker truck certifications (vapor decal) can be submitted and paid for through the Dust and Miscellaneous Portal. Dust permit applications submitted by email will not be processed and will be returned.
- Title V permits, Non-Title V permits, General permits, Asbestos NESHAP Notifications and Revisions, and annual fees can be submitted and paid for through the AQD Online Portal.
Page reviewed 25 March 2021